10 Nov 07:00 - 12 Nov 18:30 - Newcastle
Commemorate 100 years since Armistice on this 3 day tour which will enable you to be part of the Remembrance Day program at the Australian War Memorial in Canberra.
• Guided tour of the ANZAC Memorial at Hyde Park incorporating external features and the Hall of Memory
• The Remembrance Day National Ceremony at the Australian War Memorial including a formal wreath laying, Australia’s Federation
Guard and the Band of the Royal Military College, Duntroon on parade.
• The Australian War Memorial (AWM) creative public program combining public activities, displays, installations and events
for the Armistice Centenary.
• 62,000 knitted red poppy flowers at AWM.
• Choice of visiting one of Canberra’s other key attractions such as National Portrait Gallery, National Gallery of Australia, Old
Parliament House, Parliament House or remain at The Australian War Memorial to continue exploring.
• The Remembrance Day Last Post ceremony.
• Canberra by night - lights tour.
• Changi Chapel at Royal Military College, Duntroon.