13 Jul 16:00 - 15 Jul 09:00 - Harrington
Taree Panthers J.R.L.F.C
Annual Father / Son Camp 2018
Friday night 13th & Saturday 14th July 2018. Return home Sunday 15th in the Morning.
• There is a general bye this weekend in the school holidays.
2018 Taree Panthers Father Son Camp will be at:
Discovery Parks Harrington
50 Crowdy Street, Harrington NSW 2427
T: 02 6556 1228
• All Main Meals Are Supplied by Taree Panthers
Cost: $30 per Adult for 1 night or $60 per Adult for 2 nights. (includes children)
$15 per unaccompanied child (must be with someone) per night.
(Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner, & Sunday breakfast.)
• Accommodation Options: Discounted Prices below: USE CODE - TPFP2018
please find below new prices for TWO nights – 13th & 14th of July
• 3 Bedroom Deluxe – Sleeps 6 – Main Room has a Queen and ensuite, 2nd Room has 2 King Singles, 3rd room has 1 bunk bed. - $338.00
• 2 Bedroom Deluxe – Sleeps 4 - Main Room has a Queen and ensuite, 2nd Room has 2 King Singles - $318.00
• Superior 2 Bedroom Cabin – Sleeps 6 – Main room has a Queen bed, 2nd room has 2 bunk beds - $298.00
• Standard 2 Bedroom Cabin – Sleeps 4 – Main room has a Queen bed, 2nd room has 1 bunk bed - $278.00
• Economy 2 Bedroom Cabin – Sleeps 4 - Main room has a Queen bed, 2nd room has 1 bunk bed - $258.00
• Economy Studio Cabin – Sleeps 2 – Set up like a motel room has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom - $218.00
• Powered Sites - $70.00
• Ensuite Sites – $90.00
• Unpowered Sites - $58.00
I have quoted your prices as full price and for only 2 people. If you have additional people the charges will be $20/adult per night and $15/child per night for cabins and $15/adult per night and $10 per child per night for sites.
* Cabins to be booked prior. Make sure you tell them you are with the Taree Panthers to receive discount & use code TPFP2018 . Plenty of cabins available.
• YOU WILL NEED - some light snacks, plastic plates, cups, knife & forks. Tent / Van (if camping), sleeping bags etc. Warm Clothes.
Name Adult: ______________________ Age
Name(s) Children: ______________________ _____
Please have names back to following people by Thursday 28/06/2018 to confirm numbers:
Minis:Andrew Twentyman 0408 609 759 (Junior Vice President)
Mods:Adam Holt 0418 555 103 (Vice President)
Internationals: Doug Ferguson0429 138 950 (President)
Scooters and push bikes are allowed but helmets are to be worn or they will be confiscated. Skateboards and rip sticks are not allowed in park!!
Please make the effort for the kids. We will not be chasing up people this year so please advise above contacts for catering purposes by due date.
• For further information please contact Adam Holt 0418 555 103 (Vice President)