13 Oct 08:00 - 14 Oct 16:00 - Currimundi
Currimundi Recreational Camp
Date: 13 & 14th October 2018
Where: Sunshine Coast Recreation Centre, 80 Currimundi Road
Currimundi Q 4551
Time: 8.00 am Saturday till 4pm on Sunday
Come join us for our annual women's retreat.
This weekend is all about refilling your "cup"! A weekend away before the hustle and bustle of the Christmas rush.
October is often quiet as we lead into a very busy time of year. So it is a good time to take a moment and look after YOU! Arrive on Saturday morning with life behind you and leave on Sunday afternoon refreshed and energised… Take the weekend at your own pace, there is a great line up of workshops and activities or skip a few and lounge around and read a book, the choice is yours!
Start both days with some yoga and meditation. Don't worry if you have never done either before, all levels will be catered for. Crafting, dance, sound healing, crystals workshop, African drumming circle are some of the activities that are planned.
There will be remedial massage, mini facials, reflexology, shiatsu massage, palm readings, and psychic readings available throughout the weekend.
Early Bird Price - General ticket Shared Room - $295.00 Single/twin/triple $355
available till 30 April 2018
General Ticket Price - $340
Single/twin/triple (limited number available) $380
Payment Plans available - just ask $100 deposit at time of booking then regular payments due each fortnight. must be fully paid by the 20th Sep 2018
all prices are plus GST
**** Tickets are VERY limited so get in quick to secure your spot****
Payment by bank transfer preferred but Visa / MasterCard available too.
To book call me on 0424 297 808 or email Jo@newbeginningsoz.com.au
What is included…
Accommodation in fully air-conditioned bungalows with up to 5 people sharing in a room. 5 Single beds in each room with ensuite toilet and shower room.
If sharing is not your style, then single or twin rooms can be arranged at a little extra cost.
Lovely meals prepared for you, with an enticing menu that can cater for most dietary requirement.
Saturday morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper. Sunday breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea before we depart.
Cancellation Policy for Events
1. New Beginnings reserves the right to cancel event if minimum numbers are not reached. In the event of cancellation due to minimum numbers not being reached New Beginnings will issue full refund.
1. If, after booking you are unable to attend the retreat, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place at no additional cost.
2. Please advise substitutions in writing so a correct wristband will be available at the registration desk.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements:
1. New Beginnings will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. New Beginnings does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
2. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by New Beginnings, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. New Beginnings will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
3. New Beginnings will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. New Beginnings may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.
Variations to performances or events:
New Beginnings reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry:
Admission to an event is subject to New Beginnings Terms. In particular, the following form part of New Beginnings unless otherwise specified:
(a) You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where New Beginnings has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
(b) If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
(c) You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
(d) You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.